Step outside with WeatherPro!
Step outside with WeatherPro!
At WeatherPro, we believe that good things happen when people step outside, and great things happen to those who are prepared. We provide best-in-class weather information with ease and simplicity, so you can seize life’s outdoor moments.
Weather by weather professionals
30 years of meteorological expertise in the palm of your hand. WeatherPro is powered by MeteoGroup, one of the largest private international forecasting services in the world, with dedicated meteorologists observing the weather 24/7.
Proven weather app
Our WeatherPro app topped the charts in the weather category for years and continues to receive top ratings from both our users and industry professionals alike. The app has always been at the top of Weather App tests, most recently at the Dutch DroidApp and the German ComputerBild.
Worldwide, accurate predictions based on high-quality weather data generated with our multi-model forecasting approach and fine-tuned by our weather rooms.
Surfers, kiters, pilots and anyone with a special interest in wind will love our graphs. Check the wind conditions for the next 7 days and get accurate data with just one tap.
Track the weather just like our meteorologists. Observe wind, rain, and cloud patterns with animated radar, satellite images, HD maps, and deep zoom functions.
Severe weather alerts
Worldwide alerts and extreme weather warnings for your location, always 3 days in advance. From thunderstorms to extreme heat and cold, WeatherPro helps you to prepare for every weather scenario.
Whether you check daily weather forecasts for work, sports, travel or simply to plan the week ahead, WeatherPro is the only weather app you will ever need.
Behind the scenes of WeatherPro
WeatherPro is developed by MeteoGroup, one of the largest private international weather forecasting services in the world. The first iteration of the WeatherPro mobile app was launched back in November 2008 and instantly became one of the most beloved weather apps on iOS and Android.
Since 2008, we have been improving WeatherPro with new features, enhanced graphics, and continuous performance updates. We take your feedback very seriously. Visit our Help Centre if you need support and please don’t hesitate to contact us if you experience any problems with WeatherPro. And of course, feel free to join the WeatherPro Community on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
People all over the world should have the confidence and the peace of mind to step outside and face the day, no matter the forecast. We strive to empower life’s outdoor moments.
WeatherPro Is Now Free!
After more than 10 years as a paid-for app, WeatherPro is changing to a “Freemium” payment model. With the latest release, we are offering a single app available to download for free providing you with the reliable weather forecasts you have always counted on, along with an affordable monthly subscription with a more advanced feature set: WeatherPro Premium. WeatherPro Premium offers an ad-free weather experience along with additional extended radar and 14-days forecast data for our customers who rely on the most accurate weather models available.
In the past, we offered a free app with stripped-down functionality, a separate paid app with an award-winning feature set, and then a premium subscription option offering additional features and forecasts on top of it all. We want to simplify our business model, make WeatherPro as accessible as possible and maintain the high quality we used to offer. Moving to a free download with an in-app Premium subscription gives us an easy way to ensure regular updates, incorporate new features, and offer continuous customer support without any additional cost barriers for our users.
The all-new WeatherPro feature set:
- Clear dashboard with fast access to weather, rain radar, and interactive graphs
- Comprehensive 7-day forecasts with 3-hourly data
- 24-hour forecast with a live background display
- Reliable weather data and accurate forecasts
- High-resolution weather maps with deep zoom functionality
- worldwide, animated satellite images and radar for the USA, Australia and most of Europe
- Interactive weather graphs visualizing wind (gusts, direction, and wind speed)
- Extreme weather warnings, such as heavy rain or snow, thunderstorms, heat, and frost
- Easy-to-read weather widgets with the current weather and a 4-day forecast
Benefit from WeatherPro Premium:
- Ad-free weather experience
- 14-day weather forecasts with hourly weather data
- Extended rain radar depicting precipitation events up to 3 hours in advance
- Precipitation type radar with color differentiation between rain, snow, sleet, hail and ice rain
- Extended weather graphs showing a 14-day forecast with hourly data on temperature, sun, precipitation, etc.
- Unlimited favorite locations
At WeatherPro, we work to provide the highest-quality meteorological forecasts and put them into the palm of your hand. Download now and #StepOutside!